OUR QSE (QUALITY, SAFETY, ENVIRONMENT) COMMITMENTS
COMUS offers its customers a range of high-performance paints, varnishes and treatments, as well as innovative distribution methods that meet the expectations of our customers.
As such, COMUS acts within a quality management system based on three key aspects:
- Innovation for our customers
- Designing high performance products that meet the needs of professionals.
- Developing solutions that promote the well-being, health and safety of people, enhancements in asset value and the comfort of those who apply our products.
- Complying with current regulations while being proactive in relation to the host of new laws being enacted.
- Industrialisation to promote competitiveness and protect the environment
- Constantly improving our industrial processes in France and investing regularly to make high performing and innovative resources available.
- Maintaining a high level of skills’ capacity based on a training policy suitable for our performance standards.
- Optimising the effectiveness and energy performance of facilities and behaviours.
- Internationalisation to conquer new markets
- Forming lasting partnerships with our customers and suppliers
- Developing international markets and promoting the image of French know-how