Paint for exposed areas
Water-based satin paint finish designed to protect and decorate walls and ceilings in areas exposed to mildew proliferation: bathrooms, cellars, cold storage rooms, slaughterhouses, etc. Featuring fungicidal and algicidal surface protection, CRYPT’O 8068 is characterised by its excellent durability.
- Non-yellowing acrylic paint with a film containing biocidal protection.
- Ideal for damp rooms where mildew development can alter the whiteness and performance of the paint film.
- Washable (class 1 in accordance with EN13300) and chemically inert.
- Excellent resistance to standard cleaning and disinfection products.
- Compliant with French and European directive 93/43 EEC on the hygiene of foodstuffs. Compliant with applicable “Guides to Good Hygiene Practices”.
- Particularly recommended for HACCP procedures.
- Finish: Satin
- Colours: White. Possibility of adding 3% COLORUS 2010.
- Packaging: 0.75L – 3L – 15L
Safety data sheet : www.quickfds.fr