Protective and decorative water-based paint with velvet finish, designed to purify indoor air efficiently and durably. Acts by contact of the air with the paint film by trapping and eliminating formaldehyde molecules found in building materials, furniture, detergents, cigarette smoke, etc.
Ideal for nurseries, schools and universities, retirement homes, wards and communal areas in hospitals…
- Covering and garnishing acrylic paint, non-yellowing and with fine and smooth finish.
- For maximum depolluting effectiveness, apply the full system: EFFIPUR IMPRESS’ + EFFIPUR VELOURS to continually eradicate up to 84% of formaldehydes.
- Report No. 392-2014-0018305-08 from independent laboratory EUROFINS, as per ISO standard 16000-3 (Determination of formaldehyde and other carbonyl compounds in indoor air and test chamber air) and ISO 16000-23 (Performance test for evaluating the reduction of formaldehyde concentrations by building materials).
- Does not contain any nanoparticles. Low VOC content.
- Durability of the active ingredient: at least 10 years for the complete system.
- Perfectly suited to finishing on wall coatings, such as glass fibre.
- Washable (classification 1 as per EN13300) and chemically inert. Excellent resistance to conventional cleaning and disinfection products. Complies with French and European directive 93/43 CEE related to hygiene in food preparation facilities and with the “Best hygiene good practices” in force.
- Particularly recommended as part of HACCP approach (2).
- Surface : Concrete, plaster, cardboard plasterboard, cement filler, bricks, prepared in advance. Wood*, chipboard (excluding exuding and tannic wood).
- Application equipment : Special acrylic brush, polyester roller (8 to 10 mm); airless gun (recommended nozzle diameter 15 to 17/1000’’).
- Colour : White and 3 bases for Création Plus colour system.
- Finish : Matt.
- Packaging: 1L / 3L / 10L
Safety data sheet : www.quickfds.fr