Water-based paint with velvet finish used to produce fine and regular finishing (type B)
- It is designed to protect and decorate walls, ceilings, wood panelling and woodwork.
- May be applied in areas very prone to soiling and with a high risk of contamination (kitchens, hospitals, hotels, etc.).
- Covering and garnishing acrylic paint, non-yellowing and with fine and smooth finish.
- Perfectly suited to finishing on wall coatings, such as glass fibre.
- Washable (classification 1 as per EN13300) and chemically inert.
- Excellent resistance to conventional cleaning and disinfection products. Complies with French and European directive 93/43 CEE related to hygiene in food-preparation facilities and with the “Best hygiene good practices” in force.
- Particularly recommended as part of HACCP approach (2).
- Fire reaction classification M1 (on inert surface or M0 as per Order dated 21/11/2002).
- Finish: Velvet.
- Colours: White and 3 bases for Création Plus colour system.
- Packaging: 1L / 3L / 15L in each base
*Some wood species can cause stains. Make a preliminary test or use the appropriate primer.
Safety data sheet : www.quickfds.fr