Epoxy floor coating for floors exposed to heavy commercial and industrial traffic
A water-based two-pack floor coating, ULISOL provides significant hardness and excellent resistance to chemicals. ULISOL is particularly adapted to shop, underground car park and industrial floors. Adding silica to the intermediate coat helps make ULISOL non-slip.
- Washable (class 1 in accordance with EN13300) and chemically inert two-pack paint.
- Excellent resistance to standard cleaning and disinfection products.
- Compliant with French and European directive 93/43 EEC on the hygiene of foodstuffs.
- Compliant with applicable “Guides to Good Hygiene Practices”. Particularly recommended for HACCP procedures(2). Easy to apply, non-flammable and low odour.
- Can be used with COMUS Silice Antidérapante in the intermediate coat.
- Interior – Sheltered Exterior
- Finish: Satin
- Colours: 9 colours – Off-white, sand, beige, chamois, terracotta red, almond green, grass green, sliver grey and cement grey.
- Packaging : Base + hardener set: 4kg (3.5kg + 0.5kg) / 20kg (17.6kg + 2.4kg)
Safety data sheet : www.quickfds.fr